Instructor, Elyce Amero: "Tina is a new mom to our village, and what a ray of sunshine she is! She always has a smile on her face, comes pumped up and ready to work hard, and KILLS everything I throw at her. She is determined and driven and has such a great energy about her! I've overheard her giving wonderful, loving advice to other moms after class- and is EXACTLY why our village is so important!! Tina, I'm so grateful you found us, and look forward to getting to know you more! Xoxo"
This month we recognize TINA ERVIN for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda FIT4MOM Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, TINA," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!"
1. Who are the members of your family? Husband - Joe, Son- Kolby 7, Daughter -Kara 5, Son - Hudson 16 weeks Dog - Miko French Bulldog
2. What is or was your career? I used to be a Sales Manager, now stay at home mama
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you? I have been a member for almost a month, it has given me an outlet everyday and to have real conversations with other mamas out there who are navigating motherhood along with me. It has given me so much support to know I am not alone.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood? That even on my third baby I still don't have it figured out. lol Every baby is different, and you just have to roll with the punches
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)? Amazon, Prime Now, Facebook
6. List three current obsessions. Chanel Lip Gloss (stays on all day), Cookie Butter, and my babies (which is a constant obsession)
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Kara - "Helping me every morning, and sharing dessert with me"
Kolby - that I get to go to your workout and let me ride on my scooter
8. Any tips for other moms out there? Just that do what works for you and your family, everyone out there gives advice and tells you what worked for them but there is no rule book or guide that is universal. Every pregnancy, baby is different and just follow your mama instincts because most likely they are the right ones.