Instructor, Oria Jacobs: "Lynne is always full of positive energy and ready to workout! Her smile lights up the group along with being such a loving Mommy to sweet Nicole!"
This month we recognize LYNNE ENGLEHART for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda Fit4Mom Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, LYNNE," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!
1. Who are the members of your family?
My little family consists of Eddie, Nicole, myself, Spy, and Beauty.
2. What is or was your career?
I am a hairstylist.
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of North Orange County and what has it done for you?
I have been a member of SS for maybe 9 months. I love it because it keeps me active, gets us outside, and introduces me to wonderful women and children.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
Becoming a mother is so amazing, rewarding and challenging at times. I never knew how much you could actually love someone!!
5. Favorite website(s)?
Amazon & Google
6. List three current obsessions.
Lake trips, hanging out by the pool, and Starbucks. I am addicted!
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Nicole loves when I play her favorite music and dance with her. She also cracks up when I tickle under her neck, she has the best laugh!
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
The journey is what you make it! Try and enjoy each moment and it helps to have mommy friends!