Instructor, Angela Bridgford: "From the moment I met this sweet gal, I knew she was a perfect addition to Our Village. She is new SAHM and absolutely embracing it. Such a sweet and loving mama! When you see her, she always meets you with her warm, beautiful smile, something sweet to say, and a positive energy! Peggy is always ready to get her sweat on, determined and motivated to take advantage of her hour of power! She is an inspiration to us all. I absolutely adore this mama, and am so thankful she found us. Congratulations, Peggy!"
This month we recognize PEGGY PAULES for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda FIT4MOM Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, PEGGY," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!"
1. Who are the members of your family? Husband, Greg; Daughters, Lyla and Eve
2. What is or was your career? I am a "newbie" SAHM and loving it! I resigned from teaching this past summer. I taught first grade for 10 years.
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you? I joined the group on July 21. I remember the date because it was the best decision I've made for myself and my family. I am one happy Mama! I am rejuvenated by you Mamas each week and am so grateful for the awesome workouts, advice, playmates for my girls, and laughter! (Not to mention coffee dates and nights out!)
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood? I was surprised at how isolating motherhood can be. Odd, since we're constantly with a little person! Which is why I am so grateful for you Mamas! It takes a village!
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)? Facebook now... And Pinterest. Good recipe resource!
6. List three current obsessions. Stroller Strides, iced coffee, Disneyland
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do? Lyla loves for me to sing to her. Current jam, "The Wheels on the Bus."
8. Any tips for other moms out there? There is always so much advice flying at you, but no one knows your child like you do. So trust your intuition and follow your gut when you feel like you don't know what to do on this crazy, challenging parenting journey we're on!