NOVEMBER MOM OF THE MONTH - Krista Perez
Instructor, Tina Ervin: "I had the pleasure of being the first to meet Krista, and we have been friends ever since. Krista has been such an amazing addition to Our Village. She shows up for class, gives it her all and is always smiling. She is such a good mama to Clayton and Quinn and I am truly blessed to call her a friend, as are so many mamas in this Village. She is always down for a fun time and, of course, WINE! She does all this and still trained for her 1st marathon, which she just completed! WTG Mama!!! Lets all give her some love. Congratulations Krista, we love you!!!! 🎉"
This month we recognize KRISTA PEREZ for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda FIT4MOM Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, KRISTA," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!"
1. Who are the members of your family?
Mike, Clayton(4), and Quinn(1).
2. What is or was your career?
Marketing manager for an IT company.
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you?
I will have been a member with North OC for 3 years in March 2020.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
Everything! Honestly, having patience. I never realized how patient I can be when I need to be.
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)?
Favorite apps right now are My Fitness Pal and, of course, Instagram and FB. My favorite apparel website is The Pink Lily Boutique; such cute clothes for affordable prices!
6. List three current obsessions.
- Netflix series Schitt's Creek so hilarious!
- My daughter Quinn and dressing her up like a doll everyday.
- Lastly, the Taylor Swift album "Lover"
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
For Clayton, anytime I play baseball with him in the backyard. For Quinny, it's probably mimicking her sounds and facial expressions.
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
It's hard. You do you and know you are doing the best you possibly can, even when it doesn't feel like it. Also, keep wine in the house at all times, lol.