JUNE MOM OF THE MONTH - Brittany Watts
Instructor Krista Perez: "Brittany is someone who is always so welcoming to everyone she meets and I have really enjoyed getting to know her more over the past year."
1. Who are the members of your family? My husband Chris, daughter Emma and dog Ray-Ray.
2. What is or was your career? I taught 1st grade for 10 years at a private school in Pasadena.
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you? I joined Fit4mom about 2 years ago after Ally MacWilliams convinced me to try it. Thank you, Ally!! It’s been the best decision for me and my family. Having a community of moms who lift each other up and support one another through the best and worst of parenting has been such a blessing. I’m so grateful for Fit4mom!
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood? I always thought I’d continue to work after having Emma. However, when Emma was about 9 months old I decided to stay home with her. It’s been the best decision of my life.
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)? Nordstrom/HauteLook, Pinterest
6. List three current obsessions.
- Pre-quarantine days- Disneyland
- Now: Redecorating our bedroom
- Reese’s Book Club
- Online shopping
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do? Emma and I love to read together. It’s such a special time to share with her. She’ll often stay up until 9pm “reading” to herself in bed.
8. Any tips for other moms out there? Find an amazing group of mom friends. Parenting is hard and you’ll need those mamas to grab a drink with you on those tough days.