JULY MOM OF THE MONTH - Erin Consalvi
Instructor Angela Bridgford: "Erin is one motivated mama and is so inspiring. She is a wonderful mama to her boys, and always an encouragement to the ladies in Our Village. Thank you Erin, for all you do to make this Village a warm and welcoming community. Congratulations."
1. Who are the members of your family? My family members include my husband, Brian, & our two sons Cooper (5) and Caden (2).
2. What is or was your career? Before I had Cooper I was an event planner. I had such a passion for helping people make their dreams a reality. Once I became a Mom I decided to stay home with Cooper. Soon after, I realized I still needed something for ME, thats when I started my Health and Wellness business with Arbonne.
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you? I have been a Fit4Mom member for just over two years. Caden was 2 months old when I started. They always say it takes a village to raise kids, I’m so thankful for this village and the friendships that are/have flourished from it. Seeing the kids build friendships is adorable too. My only regret is that I didn’t start sooner! I wish I would of known about this amazing community when Cooper was born.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood? How much of a rollercoaster it actually is. So many lows, but the highs make you enjoy the ride and forget the rest.
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)? Amazon - I think I have packages arriving daily right now.
6. List three current obsessions.
- Books by John Maxwell
- Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks
- Working out 💪🏻
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do? Read stories, jump on the trampoline, play Aladdin & cuddles.
8. Any tips for other moms out there? It’s okay not to be okay, we are all in the same position, surviving motherhood one day at a time.