This month we recognize BRITTANY WILLIAMS for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda FIT4MOM Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, BRITTANY," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!"
Instructor, Jennifer Albeanu: "I've LOVED getting to know Brittany through our summer session of Body Back. She is the most hard-working, do-it-with-a-smile person who exudes JOY. I love that she really focuses on the movement and pushes herself to her potential every workout, and is always the first to offer help to put equipment away! Plus she's an awesome caterpillar wrangler! Lol, love you Brittany!"
1. Who are the members of your family?
My husband of three years, Mike and our 10 month old son, Nathan James.
2. What is or was your career?
Special Education Teacher for students with mild to moderate disabilities.
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you?
I have been a member since October 2017. FIT4MOM has made me a stronger mom both physically and mentally. I honestly can’t imagine motherhood without it.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
How my much sleep I don’t actually need.
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)?
The TouchNote app, for sending quick personalized postcards to my grandparents and the 1 Second Everyday app, that makes a video slideshow of my daily photos.
6. List three current obsessions.
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Nathan loves when I chase after him while playing hide and seek.
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
“Let all that you do be done in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:14 If you do this, you will know that every decision you make is the right one.