AUGUST MOM OF THE MONTH - Tara Espinosa
This month we recognize TARA ESPINOSA for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda FIT4MOM Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, TARA," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!"
Instructor, Natalie Duchene: "Tara is one of our dedicated night mamas. She shows up consistently with her two boys after working all day during the school year. She always is laughing and smiling with all the night time mamas. Night class is not the same without Tara!"
1. Who are the members of your family?
My husband Pj and our two boys, Philip (3) and Declan (1)
2. What is or was your career?
I’m a Speech Therapist
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you?
I joined FIT4MOM of North Orange County in April of 2016. Since then, I have been able to work out without having the guilt of leaving my kids. I accomplished many diet and exercise goals with my recent completion of Body Back. And most importantly, I’ve met some really cool moms.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
How much I could have gotten done without kids. What did I do with all that extra time?
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)?
Amazon Alexa! I tell Alexa to add to my shopping list, set reminders, add events to my calendar, etc. and it goes to the app on my phone.
6. List three current obsessions.
Online shopping, diet/exercise (most of the time, and I guess my kids)
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Philip says “turbo kisses” which is just really fast kisses. And Declan would probably say my boob because no matter how hard I try he won’t wean.
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
Relax, we’re all doing it wrong