AUGUST MOM OF THE MONTH - Morgan Hogan
Instructor Elyce Amero: "Morgan is beautiful inside and out. Cool, calm and collected, man- do I ADMIRE that! She’s committed to every workout. Out at the parks, or on zoom, she always shows up and is ready to MOVE! Our village is a better place because of you, Hayes and Lincoln! We ❤️ You!!"
1. Who are the members of your family? My husband, Seann, our son, Hayes (3) and daughter, Lincoln (1).
2. What is or was your career? Before having kids, I was a lawyer. Since my first was born, I’ve put that career on hold to stay home with my kids while they are young.
3. How long have you been a member of FIT4MOM of North Orange County and what has it done for you? I’ve been a member of FIT4MOM for a little over 2 years. When I had Hayes, I didn’t have a lot of friends with children. Being able to spend time with other moms going through the same stuff has been so invaluable. Also, an opportunity the get the kids out of the house to run around and get some energy out is always a good thing.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood? How extremely emotional motherhood is. There are so many highs and lows every single day.
5. Favorite app(s) or website(s)? Amazon and Instagram
6. List three current obsessions.
- Taking the kids swimming (great way to pass these hot afternoons while stuck at home!)
- Weekly girls night
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do? Both my kids love when we go swimming and read books.
8. Any tips for other moms out there? It’s easy to get bombarded with everyone’s opinions on parenting. Do what’s best for you and your family!