Instructor, Jen Maloof : "Michelle has been a joy to have in class. She always has a smile on her face and ready to get her workout on. She has definitely made strides in motherhood as a first time mom & in fitness. Keep up the great work Michelle!"
This month we recognize MICHELLE CONARD for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda Stroller Strides Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, MICHELLE," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!
1. Who are the members of your family?
My husband/hero, Dustin, and my daughter, Eliana (1)
2. What is or was your career?
I was a Payroll/HR Manager for twelve years, but I am now a Stay At Home Mommy!
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of North Orange County and what has it done for you?
I have been a member of Stroller Strides for about 7 or 8 months. It has done wonderful things for me....not only has it helped me loose some of that baby weight, I so enjoyed putting on when I was pregnant, but I have also met some really great moms!!
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
I never knew I could feel such a wide range of emotions within a few seconds at one time for one tiny little person.
5. Favorite website(s)?
Organizing Made Fun, Amazon, and Pinterest.
6. List three current obsessions.
The Container Store, Target, and anything with coffee in it :)
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Eliana loves hide and seek, or really someone just chasing her around the family room!
8. Any tips for other moms out there? My tip...hmmm?! Really, just trust your own instincts. You know your kid better than anyone else. I have never been a fan of unsolicited advice....but it is hard to avoid, so just remember to go with your gut!!