Instructor, Angela Bridgford: "'I have had the awesome pleasure of getting to know Holly on a deeper level through L.E.A.N. Mommy classes and, of course, Stroller Strides. She has fully committed herself to lead a healthy lifestyle not only for herself, but for her husband and daughter. You will see Holly in class most days even when she's had a rough night! Holly inspires me as a mommy and friend. I am proud of her accomplishments and happy to witness them all!"
This month we recognize HOLLY LEWIS for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda Stroller Strides Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, HOLLY," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!
1. Who are the members of your family?
My husband Ronnie and my daughter Jayden.
2. What is or was your career?
Before I became a mom I was a Customer Service Manager at BCBG Max Azria Corporate in LA.
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of North Orange County and what has it done for you?
I have been a member of Stroller Strides since October 2012. Stroller Strides has encouraged me and helped me regain the confidence I lost after having Jayden. It has also been a great outlet for meeting other moms who are going through life just as I am.
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood?
I think what has surprised me the most is just how unselfish you have to WANT to become as a mother. Its just a natural reaction.
5. Favorite website(s)?
I like Etsy and Amazon.
6. List three current obsessions.
1. Buying things off Etsy and Amazon
2. Creating new and fun hair accessories for my new Etsy shop
3. Diet Coke
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
Jayden loves when I read her books and sing her to sleep.
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
Just enjoy every moment you have with your children, even the frustrating ones. This time is fleeting - they are only young for a little while!