Instructor, Krystal Ramirez: "Lindsay works hard and is dedicated to improving her health through fitness. She is a supportive friend to all the other moms in our group. I can't wait to see her continuing improvement in the months to come."
This month we recognize LINDSAY for her accomplishment and dedication to fitness, motherhood and life! Our Brea, Fullerton, Placentia and Yorba Linda Stroller Strides Team would like to say, "THANK YOU, LINDSAY," for being part of our Stroller Strides family!
1. Who are the members of your family?
The members of my family are my husband Michael, my son Hudson who is 13 months, and my daughter Kennedy who is 4 1/2.
2. What is or was your career?
I work 2 days a week as a hair stylist.
3. How long have you been a member of Stroller Strides of North Orange County and what has it done for you?
I have been a member for almost 2 years. I have made friendships that will last a lifetime and have lost some of my baby weight whole having a great time!
4. What is something that has surprised you about motherhood? Something that surprised me about motherhood is how calm I am because before kids I was such a worrier, but with my kids I am very mellow.
5. Favorite website(s)?
My favorite website right now is Pinterest!!!
6. List three current obsessions.
My 3 current obsessions are watching all of The Real Housewives, shopping for stuff for my house, working out to get to my goal!!
7. What is your child's/children's favorite thing about you or favorite thing that you do?
I think my kids favorite thing about me is I love to sing around the house! I am always up for an adventure too!!
8. Any tips for other moms out there?
A tip for moms out there is every day just take a moment and look at your children in that moment because they grow up so fast!!